Support Sistema Norwich
Sistema Norwich is entirely reliant on funding and donations. We make participation free to ensure that it is accessible for everyone, and everyone is taking part on the same basis. This is especially important at a time when access to learning to play an instrument is becoming so restricted.
To find out how you can support Sistema Norwich, including become a regular donor as a Friend, please follow the link below:
SUPPORT SISTEMA IN NORWICH
As well as the 23/24 funders listed below, we would like to acknowledge the amazing support in 22/23 of the following: The Garfield Weston Foundation, Anguish’s Educational Foundation and Norwich Freemen’s Charity, whose support has been vital to getting the programme to where it is, along with all our regular and other donors.
Your kindness provides opportunities that go beyond the musical performances and helps to enrich the lives of our young people.
- A donation of £10 could pay for one child to attend an Orchestra session
- A donation of £20 could pay for a set of violin strings
- A donation of £35 could pay for one child to attend a masterclass
- A donation of £40 could pay for a child to attend Sistema Norwich for a week
- A donation of £120 could pay for one child to attend Orchestra for a term
- A donation of £300 could pay for a baritone horn
- A donation of £600 could pay for one child to attend their instrumental and GM lesson for a year.
- A donation of £1,300 could pay for one child to attend Sistema Norwich for a year
Adding Gift Aid (if you’re a UK taxpayer) means we can claim an additional 25p for every £1 that you donate, making your generosity go even further? And if you are a higher rate tax payer you can claim income tax relief on your donation.
There is a regular monthly giving option for our passionate and committed supporters whose kindness ensures continued support for our young musicians throughout the year.